Business Analysis Certificate - Virtual Instructor-led
Expand your business analysis skill set and equip yourself with the knowledge and credits needed to earn and maintain IIBA®'s CBAP® credential. Virtual Instructor-led Business Analysis Certificate, compliant with IIBA®'s BABOK®, is taught by accomplished subject matter experts and allows for full participation and live interaction with your instructor and fellow students - from the comfort of your own computer.
Who Should Attend
Those currently working as a business analyst or those charged with or looking to take on business analyst-related responsibilities; those interested in taking IIBA®’s CBAP® Exam; experienced business analysts who are looking to formalize their business analysis knowledge and sharpen their current skill sets.
What You Will Learn
Participants will learn how to determine the overall business and information needs of their organizations and develop solution strategies accordingly; this involves successful definition and management of requirements, effectively eliciting information from stakeholders and analyzing and solving business problems.
Corderprocessing Duration: 60 hours
60 CDUs | 60 PDUs | 6.0 CEUs
Certificate Track Price: $3,435
To earn your Business Analysis Certificate, you must complete the 4 courses in the proposed order listed below.
Note: You may also register for individual courses without enrolling in the certificate program.
To accommodate the demanding schedules of busy professionals, classes are offered during the day and evening in 3-hour sessions.
1) BAV111- Core Competencies for the Business Analyst
- Starts: Dec 12 (1PM - 4PM EST)
- Starts: Jan 17 (6PM - 9PM EST)
- Starts: Mar 12 (1PM - 4PM EST)
2) BAV114- Model and Document Your Project Requirements
- Starts: Dec 6 (1PM - 4PM EST)
- Starts: Feb 7 (6PM - 9PM EST)
3) BAV113- Collaborate with Stakeholders to Elicit Requirements
- Starts: Mar 6 (6PM - 9PM EST)
4) BAV112- Plan, Manage, and Communicate Requirements
- Starts: Dec 5 (6PM - 9PM EST)
This Business Analysis Certificate is also available in a Traditional Classroom format.