Business Analysis Conference Europe 2015
When: 21-23 September 2015
Where: London, UK
Presented by IRM UK in collaboration with IIBA UK Chapter and BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
The Business Analysis Conference Europe 2015 provides an unparalleled networking opportunity for Business Analysts from across Europe and beyond.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Business Analysts can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. In 2014, conference attendees had the opportunity to network with and learn from over 420 fellow Business Analysts world-wide.
- Twelve Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to get up to speed with Business Analysis essentials.
- BCS Certification: Two full day pre-conference workshops covering the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change and the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis; both include the certification examination. Places are limited.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 40 Sessions with a Focus on Company Case Studies.Learn from other BAs past successes and challenges from a wide range of case studies. Case studies include Google, Lloyds Banking Group, Visa Europe, Yorkshire Water, Barclays, National Grid, trainline, Tesco, BBC, Morgan Stanley, Sky Bet, National Assembly for Wales, Health & Social Care Information Centre, LateRooms.com, NHS Blood and Transplant, Old Mutual Wealth, Capita, John Lewis, Aviva, Specsavers and many more.
- Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts. The tracks for this year are:
- Business Analysis: Shaping the Organisation
- Increasing the Effectiveness of Business Analysis
- The Human Side of Business Analysis
- Information & Technology for BAs
- The Expanding BA Toolkit
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2014 and 2013 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2014 conference attracted delegates from 29 countries.