Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit
Date: November 29 - December 1 2011
Venue: Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Organizations must plan for the rapid emergence of cloud, and they need to further integrate SOA and overhaul their application portfolios in order to reduce escalating costs and free up resources to invest in supporting growth and innovation. Join us and your peers at the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2011 for big-picture perspectives and practical how-to recommendations on your key challenges and application strategy decisions around your hottest topics, including cloud computing, SOA, governance, modernization, agile, event processing and much more.
Our newly expanded conference agenda delivers on today's key applications issues:
- Understand the future of architecture, development, integration and cloud.
- Get an update on the latest cloud, SOA and ADI technologies, platforms and vendors.
- Create or validate your application strategy.
- Learn the real cost and business value of cloud, SOA and agile.
- Get analyst recommendations to make the most of your Web and software investments.
- Improve customer acquisition and retention
- Identify what other organizations have done and exchange ideas and best practices.
- Establish new relationships with application peers who face the same issues
- Acquire fresh perspectives and career-enhancing insights.
Who Should Attend
Application leaders, including:
- Application development leaders
- Application integration leaders
- Application architects and enterprise architects
- Application portfolio managers
- Web services and Web infrastructure managers
- Project managers and consultants implementing cloud, SOA and applications
- IT leaders involved in cloud, SOA and application strategies
World's Top Industry Experts: Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings
- Analyst-User Roundtables
Real World Experience: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studie
- Hospitality Suites
Discover. Compare. Evaluate : Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings
- Gary Hamel, Director, Management Lab
- Jane McGonigal, Director, Game Research and Development, Institute for the Future
For registration and more information