How ProcessMaker allows Calvin Group to conduct Applicant Recruitment and Matching Applicant-to-Company Payments Process
- Applicant data was organized in complex, color-coded Excel spreadsheets.
- Recruiters had to manually enter in all the data for applicants, including personal information.
- The matching process involved manually searching through numerous files.
- Due to the complexity of the entire matching process, training new recruiters was very time intensive.
- Applicant Recruitment Process: Provides applicants an online application to enter personal information and recruiters a user-friendly system to conduct further analysis. Also, this process automatically transfers the information into an Applicant Profile.
- Matching Applicant-to-Company Process: In order to find the correct applicant, ProcessMaker allows Calvin Group to either conduct a very customizable search process or automatically matches applicants with companies based on an advanced algorithm.
- Recording Payments Process: After a successful match, ProcessMaker automatically generates invoices and payment contracts.
Additional Features / Customizations
- A web-based Employee Application that funnels information to ProcessMaker was designed by the ProcessMaker team
- An algorithm that automatically matches applicants with potential employers was designed and implemented by the ProcessMaker team
- Increased Applicant Pool by allowing applicants to easily enter their personal data into the Calvin Group website and initiate the application process.
- Increased quality of matches through an advanced search process and an automated matching process based on detailed company and applicant profiles
- Decreased necessary training time due to the intuitive graphical interface and the dramatically simplified matching process, allowing Calving Group to scale its Recruiting Force more rapidly.
- Decreased time for matching process since ProcessMaker processes incoming applications, organizes files, matches applicants, and creates contract documents.