Signavio: Changes in Version 7.5.0 (SaaS and On-Premise)
Signavio now has improved features for the new PDF-export by extending the configuration options, and making it available in the collaboration portal. This new feature allows your BPM Collaboration Portal users to print their processes based on predefined settings in their workspace and reach a companywide consistent representation of their printed process documentations.
New & Improved Features
- The new customizable PDF now supports exports of views. If a single diagram containing views is selected, you can export the entire view.
- The new PDF-Export is now also available in the Collaboration Portal. For the content of the header and footer the standard configuration of the work space is used.
- The manual now contains a new installation guide of the Signavio Microsoft Sharepoint Connector.
- On-Premise only:
- This edition is now fully compatible to Oracle Java 7.
- In certain cases, elements from the list view are lost in Process Documentation Templates when switching between the list and tables views.
- If a new dictionary entry is created and the category is switched in the creation dialog, all input fields disappear and there is no way to add the dictionary entry.
Learn more about new release features in the release notes.