Business Process Change, Second Edition: A Guide for Business Managers and BPM and Six Sigma Professionals
- Extensive revision and update to the successful BPM book, addressing the growing interest in Business Process Management Systems, and the integration of process redesign and Six Sigma concerns.
- The best first book on business process, the most up-to-date book to read to learn how all the different process elements fit together.
- Presents a methodology based on the best practices available that can be tailored for specific needs and that maintains a focus on the human aspects of process redesign.
- Offers all new detailed case studies showing how these methods are implemented.
- Author: Paul Harmon
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Morgan Kaufmann; 2 edition (July 27, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0123741521
- ISBN-13: 978-0123741523