Job reqs for ORACLE BPM/OBPM (Excellent Salary)
Please review the requirement for “ORACLE BPM” Position.
Position Title : ORACLE BPM
Location : Warren, NJ
Duration : Full Time/Permanent
- Requirement Summary Details:•Excellent understanding of SDLC, J2EE patterns, BPM Patterns, Object Oriented technology
- Experience on project planning, technical estimation, work break down structure
- The individual needs to have good problem solving and soft-skills (including good communication, presentation and interactions techniques), while interacting with all the stakeholders (including client's/end users/project team) during in all SDLC phases
- Experience in leading team of 10 + people. Mandatory / Required Technical Skills set:
- BPM development experience required
- working exp on OBPM / ALBPM technology. 1+ year experience in Oracle BPM 11g implementation
- Demonstrated ability developing complex applications leveraging EJB, JMS, AJAX and JSP
- Working knowledge of J2EE application servers, XML, web technologies and associated protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, WWW, SSH, Telnet); portlets and portal technologies; familiarity with the configuration and operation of Windows OS
Note: Please reply with your updated resume, your visa status, expected salary.
Market Salary + Standard Benefits + Relocation
Note: If interested, feel free to reach out to me directly or pass along my info to anyone for this position. Referrals are greatly appreciated!
Thanks & Regards,
Ventures Unlimited Inc.