Oracle BPM Consultant
Title: Oracle BPM Consultant
Duration: Long Term Contract
Requirement Summary Details:
• Excellent understanding of SDLC, J2EE patterns, BPM Patterns, Object
• Experience on project planning, technical estimation, work break
• Solve application problems, and communicate status of commitments.
• The individual needs to have good problem solving and soft-skills
(inclduing good communication, presentation and interactions
techniques), while interacting with all the stakeholders (including
client's/end users/project team) during in all SDLC phases.
• Experience in leading team of 10 + people
Mandatory / Required Technical Skills set:
• 3-4 years BPM development experience required.
• Atleast 4 Year working exp on OBPM / ALBPM technology. 1+ year
experience in Oracle BPM 11g implementation
• Demonstrated ability developing complex applications leveraging EJB,
JMS, AJAX and JSP.
• Working knowledge of J2EE application servers, XML, web technologies
and associated protocols (HTTP, FTP, DNS, WWW, SSH, Telnet); portlets
and portal technologies; familiarity with the configuration and
operation of Windows OS.
• Understanding of software development life cycle methodology and
change control processes.
• Candidate must have strong analytical and research skills; be
proactive and able to operate independently as well as a cooperative
member of a team consisting.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills necessary.