Oracle BPM Developer
Position Title: Oracle BPM Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Long Term
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer’s role is to analyze, design, develop, integrate, and troubleshoot business process management software applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, integrating, testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. The BPM Developer will work in the definition of the Payloads schemas, the business process flows, and the user interfaces in ADF for the Human Tasks.
- Five (5) years of hands on experience in application development with Java technologies
- Three (3) years of hands on experience with ADF
- Two (2) years of experience with the Oracle SOA Suite with at least 6 months of emphasis with Oracle BPM.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzing user requirements, prototyping processes, and designing process solutions.
- Implement process, business logic, and process transitions through ADF and SOA Suite application development.
- Create and maintain documentation related to business processes, applications, architecture, and integration.
- Perform within existing standards and architectures.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Application Developers, Database Team Members, QA Analysts, and Business Users in the development and initiation of new applications.
- Participate and provide leadership in the installation, configuration, deployment, and administration of Business Process Management product suite and process engines.
- Perform diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas.
- Run and monitor performance/integration/unit tests on new and existing applications for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Develop an awareness of process, programming, and design alternatives.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of business process and application development best practices.
- Train, manage and provide guidance to junior software development staff as required.