Sr. Appian BPM Software Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job DescriptionFunctional Responsibility:
- Provides support in establishing system information requirements for enterprise-wide large scale systems
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements.
- Ensures development procedures and systems deployed are compatible and are in compliance with the standards of open system architectures.
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- Participates in analysis, design, and new construction of next generation IT applications.
- Supports development of software documentation including requirements/design documentation, design reviews and test reports.
- Works as a key member of an application development team and coordinates with the Program manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
- Five years of experience in system development projects performing software architectural analysis, code development, implementation of tools and subsystems to support automation of management processes and application programs.
- Experience capturing and implementing requirements with Business Process Management software, namely, Appian BPM Suite.
- Individuals with more experience then required for this job, will be considered for a lead position.
Education and Training Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline. An advanced degree in a related discipline may be substituted for two years of experience.
Project Specific Requirements
- Strong desire to learn customer business processes
- Strong Analytical, communication skill and presentation skills
- Anticipate the future enhancements and design the application accordingly.
US Citizenship or 2 years with a Green-card required. Must be eligible to pass a US Government Public Trust clearance.