- Business Process Analysis and Solution Design
- Client Coordination (Onsite & Offshore), Business Process Consulting and Analysis
- Business Process Design and Development using Savvion Business Manager
- Infrastructure design for hosting High Load BPM and EAI Centric Workflows
- Savvion Integration with Netegrity, LDAP and Emailing Servers
- Creating SAP Integrated Business Process Applications
- Integration with .NET based frameworks using Message Queuing and Web Services
- Design of custom Reporting framework for Business Centric Graphs and Charts
- Team management for results driven development
- Savvion Business Manager 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x
- SOA, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Linux, Sun Solaris, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Oracle, Sybase, MySQL 6.x, IBM DB2
- Eclipse, Apache, CVS, Perforce, Veritas Clustering , LDAP, Netegrity, Orion Galaxy, IBM MQ Series
- ExtJS, Fusion Charts
- HTML, DHTML, CSS, PHP, Drupal
- Integration with SAP, .NET, SharePoint
Automated Systems Limited – Hong Kong (Through Progress Software)
Worked as a Savvion architect for ASL Hongkong. Helped in initial framework design, complex process ui design and integrations.
Suzlon Energy Ltd – Pune, India (Through Tata Consultancy Services)
Worked as a Lead Consultant for Business Process Analysis, Solution design and Development. Actively involved in Discussions with Client Stakeholders to identify Process Gaps, Scope and Expectations
Wall Street Investment Banking Firm – New York, USA (Through Wipro Technologies)
Savvion BPM Architect for Account Opening, Trade Amendment, Reconciliation, Settlement Instructions, Fee Payment, Securities Lending workflows. Designed Complex high load Email Approval Framework using Multiple Savvion Instances
Sprint, USA (Through IBM/Infinite India)
Helped in Designing and Development of Transitioning and Provision Workflow for VOIP Order Processing. Created EAI Centric Workflow integrated with JMS MDB and Message Queue.
Employees Provident Fund Organization
As EDP Supervisor helped in defining Pension and PF Related Processes. Managed a Team of 10 Developers and Operators to facilitate day to day working of EPFO
Contract, Consulting, Remote and Onsite. Have a team of BPM Professionals who can help you out in your Business Process Identification, Documentation and Implementation
More than nine years of diverse experience creating custom solutions, integrating technologies and systems and Business Process Management implementations. Proven ability to solve complex problems with limited resources, on time, and within budget. Experience in Working with Financial Services and Telecom clients. Currently working as a BPM Consultant for Suzlon Energy/Tata Consultancy Services Pune via Constellation Software and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Founder and Chief Editor of BPMGeek (http://bpmgeek.com) BPM collaboration portal.