Signavio is the leading collaborative BPM software solution provider – helping your organization achieve operational excellence.
Signavio is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in the Silicon Valley and Singapore.Our team focuses on ensuring customer success by providing ‘best of class’ BPM solution. The team leverages its BPM knowledge, consulting partners, and its commitment to our customer’s success to deliver the powerful and easy-to-use Process Editor.
The Signavio Process Editor is a cloud-based solution that features technical innovations ranging from customizable modeling conventions to easy integration with EA applications. Select from SaaS or on-premise deployment - you can even use it on your mobile browser or download the iPad® App. The truly collaborative solution complies with BPMN 2.0 and engages everyone in process design & analysis.
Improve process performance with easy-to-use features like Simulation and QuickModel – process modeling so simple, no BPM experience is required. If you can create a spreadsheet, you can use QuickModel.
Today, more than 450 companies worldwide trust Signavio to help improve business performance, and the number continues to grow. All of our customers – including BMW M3®, Cisco Systems®, Comcast®, Headstrong® by Genpact, and Union Investment® – use our tool to optimize their business operations.
Start with our complimentary 30-day trial when you’re ready to achieve similar success for your organization. What’s there to lose, except a little inefficiency?
Register now @ www.signavio.com/try
- Adherence to BPMN 2.0 standard
- XML roundtrip process execution with Activiti®, Camunda Fox, jBPM®, and SAP®
- Detailed reporting in Excel® (e.g. RACI matrix for ITIL® scenarios)
- Custom validation rules for all models - compliant with standards you define
- MS Sharepoint integration optional
- REST and Mashup APIs for integration
- Truly collaborative and intuitive web-based environment - no additional client-side software.
- Easy to setup and easy to use professional BPMN modeling environment.
- Seamless integration with Enterprise Architecture (EA) tools - connecting Business & IT
- The Process Editor engages more process participants in Business Process Analysis (BPA), regardless of previous experience with BPM.