Process Design Tutorial: Joget Workflow
This is the first of four parts video to develop a Joget Workflow v3 app, in this case the Claims App. The following image is the process diagram of the workflow in the Claims App.
- How to add workflow activities and system tools to your processes.
- Set asynchronous or synchronous deadlines to send reminders if task is not perform during the specified time or to escalate a task to the next approval level if not perform in the predefined time frame.
- Set activity and process level Service Level Agreement (SLA) to monitor the workflow to ensure that tasks are performed within the accepted time frame.
- Add and modify route and parallel route conditions in your workflow.
- Map participants to the swim lane.
- Set the workflow variables for routing your process.